Duty: 1. Follow-up and development of electronic supervisory code system and track & Trace traceability system;
2. Follow-up and development of SCADA data acquisition system;
3. The production order involves the follow-up of software content items.
4. Understand the trends of packaging industry, propose and implement relevant software projects to enhance the soft power of the company's intelligent equipment. Requirements: 1. Major in computer software, at least 2 years working experience;
2. Familiar with C/C++, C#, visual studio and other programming languages and development tools;
3. Familiarity with. net framework;
4. Master database technology and be familiar with database programming operations such as access and SQL server.
5. Those who have experience in developing electronic regulatory code traceability system are preferred.