Duty:1. Complete the design and scheme formulation of mechanical structure and mechanical components of non-standard automation equipment according to project requirements;
2. Develop new products to meet market demand according to requirements;
3. Provide technical support for sales, manufacturing, production and assembly, and engineering installation.Requirements:1. Bachelor degree or above, major in mechanical or mechatronics;
2. More than three years experience in mechanical design and manufacturing process;
3. Understanding the principle of electrical design, skilled use of AutoCAD, Soild edge st4;
4. Strong English reading and writing ability;
5. Strong sense of responsibility, good team work ability, communication ability, modest and down-to-earth;
6. Experience in project management and industry-related experience is preferred.