Duty:1. Provide necessary technical support for sales personnel;
2. Explaining and answering the recommended solutions on the spot, further tapping the potential needs of customers;
3. Technical answers at the bidding site;
4. Draw reasonable plan according to customer's requirement and workshop size.
5. Writing scheme description for non-standard equipment and quoting price for non-standard equipment;
6. Technical confirmation of the * end of the equipment purchased;
7. Audit of technical contracts provided by customers;
8. Follow up the technical part after placing the order;
9. Other work arranged by the leadership.
Requirements:1. Technical secondary school or above, major in mechanical or mechatronics;
2. More than 3 years working experience in automated packaging equipment industry. Pre-sale technical support and project production experience are preferred.
3. Proficient in AutoCAD drawing software and office software, with good communication skills and language organization and editing capabilities;
4. Good English reading ability and basic conversational skills;
5. Ability to travel and work hard.
6. Good sense of teamwork, proactive and able to work under pressure;
7. Subordinate to the work arrangement of superiors.